Rustington BN16 3DA
Position: Office Manager/General Manager/HR Administrator
Location: Rustington, West Sussex
Duration: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent on experience
Working hours: 9am – 2pm (part time, flexible)
Eljays44 Ltd, a leading events, media and publishing business is looking to appoint an experienced Office/General Manager/HR Administrator, to assist directors and support line managers with the smooth running of the business.
The successful candidate will be professional and approachable with a well-rounded skillset and have experience of managing others in an office based environment. Duties include procurement, liaising with support companies (IT/finance/supplies), HR & Payroll Support, diary management and general administration, ensuring confidentiality and professionalism at all stages.
Further information on our brands can be found below:
– Providing PA support to Directors and Leadership Team
– General Office Administration including but not limited to answering phones, booking appointments, ordering/managing stationary/consumables, post and filing.
– Liaising with support companies to ensure the smooth running of the business function (IT/Finance/suppliers)
– HR & Payroll Support to Directors. Line Managers and Employees.
– Supporting the Accounts department as required
– Diary Management
– Assisting the Events department with administration, organisation and chasing.
· High-level of attention to detail and organisation – essential
· Strong administration skills; experience of MS Office – essential
· Previous office experience or administrative roles – essential.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written – essential
· Approachable, warm and friendly manner – essential
· General knowledge of HR and health & safety – highly desirable
· Knowledge of employment law and payroll – highly desirable
· Experience of using HR software – desirable
· Knowledge of the horticultural or media industry – desirable
The primary location of this role is office-based however you may need to travel to various locations to meet with clients/attend events, as per business requirements.
Benefits & Perks:
· Clean and modern working environment based in the centre of Rustington, with local shops, nearby parking and gym
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas Shutdown (Pro Rata)
· Annual leave increases based on career longevity
· Company sick pay policy
· Pension scheme after qualifying period
· Access to discounted gym membership
· A paid day off to work for a charity of your choice
If you have the ability to work hard and you are motivated by financial and non-financial reward, with lots of get up and go then we would love to hear from you.
These brands are fast moving, highly ambitious products and we are looking for likeminded people to assist in the successful growth of our company.
Eljays44’s policies ensure equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
We regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the close date please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Application Deadline: 23/04/2021